Se necesita Recruiting Operations Manager / USD Salary / Remote Work
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager to Lead the Recruiting Operations Analyst team efficiently. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Perform the audits of the Recruiting area.
– Prepare reports and monitor KPI.
– Design new audits to be performed by the team according to changes and new processes.
– Automation of the existing audits.
– Conduct weekly and monthly performance calls with the team.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience working in Talent Acquisition Operations.
– 2+ years of experience leading teams.
– Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
– Demonstrated change management experience.
– Advanced skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
– Intermediate Portuguese level.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de vacantes: 4
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Innovación, Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Tecnología
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No