Se necesita Site Reliability Engineer / USD Salary / Remote Work
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to build and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters. We will need you to approach the problem of building and maintaining production systems from a software engineering perspective with a focus on automation, and reliability.
What You’ll Do:
– Build and automate and maintain OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters.
– Create and enhance tools to make operational workflows more automated.
– Configure and maintain additional required supporting infrastructure applications.
– Monitor, respond to, and resolve Cluster and infrastructure service issues.
– Handle infrastructure and services on prem and in AWS.
– Diagnose and resolve problems in OpenShift and/or Kubernetes clusters.
– Implement metrics to measure service performance and health.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
– Deep experience with Linux Administration.
– Automation experience with Python, Bash, Salt, or equivalent.
– Knowledge installing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de vacantes: 10
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Linux, Python, Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No