Web CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE LA PAPA
Organismo internacional dedicado a la investigacion
The position: These positions will be based in HQ-Lima, Peru and will report directly to the Information Technology Unit (ITU). The objective of this internship is to receive training in the operation of computer equipment under a local network infrastructure with Microsoft operating system, support to end users with office applications and specific applications for research, as well as equipment support activities in network infrastructure and computer peripherals.
• Support in the diagnosis of Hardware/Software incidents of computers as part of Helpdesk service.
• Support in the resolution of incidents and problems in the infrastructure of computers, peripherals and devices connected to a LAN network.
• Support to end user for MS Office 365 applications, teleconference, resolution of network incidents and others.
• Knowledge of ITIL foundation.
What are we looking for?
- Students of the last semesters or recently graduated in Systems Engineering, Information Technologies, Computer Science or related careers, belonging to the upper third of their faculty (indispensable requirement).
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 Operating System, Microsoft Office 365 applications, configuration and diagnosis of PCs and peripherals, mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc) and teleconference applications (Teams, BlueJeans, Webex, etc).
- Capabilities to support systems for end users and remote users (oriented to the services)
- Interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness for learning and strong teamwork skills.
- Intermediate English level.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org