Web Grandes Aventuras del Peru SAC
About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator serves the needs of G Adventures customers – internal and external. Duties will include working with suppliers and the Reservations team using efficient process and actioning any foreseeable problems. You will also need to communicate clearly and efficiently with travelers. Support for the Regional Operations Manager to ensure accuracy of product and flow of operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Global Sales and Brand teams in information-gathering and logistics related to travellers before arrival.
- Assist in ensuring the G Adventures brand and other client brands are properly represented throughout the region.
- Support product review and new product development.
- Organise all the pre-tour information needed by the travelers: Welcome Letters/Welcome Packages, checking Good to Go, boarding passes, reconfirmation of services, in the case they can not be performed by the CEO or there is no CEO associated with the tour.
- Monitor the information in the Slack trip channel and make sure all necessary information is provided there. At the end of the trip, archive the trip channels as necessary.
- Monitoring of incident reports as they come in, communicating with the Reservation and CEO Manager as necessary to determine if follow up is needed, and communicating with appropriate individuals to assist in issue resolution.
- Coordinate with the Regional Operations Leadership team regarding last minute changes, and keep the CEO’s and providers informed.
- Through a deep knowledge of the region, assist the Reservations team with solutions when new alternatives are needed to ensure a trip can run according to its itinerary.
- Support the Customer Solutions team for on-tour and post-tour issues, investigating, collaborating and communicating with the stakeholders to manage situations as effectively as possible and bring them to resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer skills
- Highly proficient in English both written and spoken
- 3+ years experience in the travel industry
- Familiarity with Regional Geography
- Excellent Customer Service and Listening Skills
- Problem Solving/Complaint Resolution
- Decision Making Skills
- Team Player, Flexible, Co-operative Approach
- Self Motivated and Goal orientated
- Excellent Attention to Detail, Well Organized
- Positive and Innovative Attitude
- Good time management skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of G Adventures product in the region
- Vocational Qualification related to Travel & Tourism/Business
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita gadventures.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.