Web Grandes Aventuras del Peru SAC
About the role:
Reporting to the Reservation Manager, the Reservation Coordinator serves the needs of G Adventures customers – internal and external. Duties will include completing the day-to-day reservations duties throughout the Latin America region. This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all reservations tasks are completed efficiently and to the highest possible standard, attention to detail, customer service, teamwork and outstanding communication skills are key to the success of this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accurate completion of all reservations as requested by the Sales team and as designed by the Product team (respect of Block Sheet).
- Accurate completion of all required validations and ensure systems and tools (e.g. Block Sheet, Validations) are accurate, report any issues to Reservations Manager.
- Maintain an open communication with our supply chain and provide them with training to understand our processes when needed.
- Support the Global Sales teams by ensuring that last minute booking requests and changes are handled and communicated efficiently.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed timely and accurately to avoid any unnecessary fees to G Adventures (respect cancellation terms…)
- Maintain an open communication with the Operations team when issues arise with reservation to make sure that the optimum resolution is found.
- Carry the emergency phone as required in rotation with others. In case of Emergency, you might be required to assist outside of regular work hours.
- Assist in ensuring the G Adventures brand and other client brands are properly represented throughout the region.
- To contribute to G Adventures performance by displaying a positive, enthusiastic attitude and showing support and involvement in G Adventures initiatives and activities
Required Skills and Experience
- Computer skills
- Highly proficient in English both written and spoken
- 2+ years experience in the travel industry
- Familiarity with Regional Geography
- Excellent Customer Service and Listening Skills
- Problem Solving/Complaint Resolution
- Decision Making Skills
- Team Player, Flexible, Co-operative Approach
- Self Motivated and Goal orientated
- Excellent Attention to Detail, Well Organized
- Positive and Innovative Attitude
- Good time management skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of G Adventures product in the region
- Vocational Qualification related to Travel & Tourism/Business
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita gadventures.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.