We’re growing! Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Automation Tool Intern.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is profitable with triple-digit sales growth (yes we said profitable, if you work at a startup you may need to google that word lol). All jokes aside, we know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals.
What would you do?
- Trace all available fields from the Gov Forms by using the screening of the product.
- Map all the possible fields with the backend resources.
- Create a report with all the issues found.
- Analyze the issues according to priority to decide if they need to be escalated.
- Escalate the issues with Business Operations or Development, depending of the type of issue.
- Review the new mapping after fixes from the correspondent team.
- Support to projects during product launches.
- Maintain the quality of both the processes and the portfolio products.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced English level
- Excel Advanced
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com