Se necesita Oracle Cloud CPQ Developer / Remote Work
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud CPQ Developer to join our Development team. This professional will be responsible for designing and implementing Oracle and Salesforce application solutions that ensure organizations engage customers effectively, operate efficiently and manage data securely. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Participate in Oracle projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to CPQ Solutions, handling complex Configure to Order scenarios, Configuration Rules, Pricing Scenarios, strategies and discounts.
– Document, map, and review processes.
– Set up, document and test Oracle Cloud CPQ systems.
– Identify and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
You Must Have:
– 4+ years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines).
– Oracle CPQ/BigMachines design experience & understanding of the core CPQ architecture.
– Experience/knowledge of BMI Configuration, Commerce Document Engine, ABO, BOM and Big Machines Language (BML).
– Experience in Oracle Sales Cloud or Salesforce and Quote-to-Cash business process.
– Oracle CPQ Certification (preferred).
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de vacantes: 4
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Oracle, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí